All of our beach homes are located in subdivisions that are controlled by a homeowner's association ("HOA"). As the representative of the owner of the property, The Port A. Beach House Company must ensure that all renters comply with the HOA's policies, rules, and regulations. Violations of the parking rules may result in your vehicle being towed at your expense. The most important of the Association rules are:
* PARKING ON THE STREET OR VACANT LOTS IS PROHIBITED
* PARKING AREA FOR BEACH WALKOVER IS FOR BEACH ACCESS ONLY - OVERNIGHT PARKING IN THIS AREA IS NOT ALLOWED
* POOL PARKING IS FOR POOL USE ONLY - OVERNIGHT PARKING IS PROHIBITED
* RECREATIONAL VEHICLES ARE PROHIBITED
* BOATS MUST BE PARKED IN THE DRIVEWAY - PARKING ON THE STREET OR IN VACANT LOTS IS PROHIBITED
* NO CHILDREN UNDER 14 ARE PERMITTED IN THE ADULT (UPPER) POOL
* NO GLASS CONTAINERS IN ANY POOL AREA
* KEEP NOISE AND ACTIVITY TO ACCEPTABLE LEVELS (OUTDOOR PARTIES MUST END BY 10:00). PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THERE ARE PERMANENT RESIDENTS THAT LIVE HERE ALONG WITH OTHER GUESTS, IF THEY CAN HEAR YOU INSIDE THEIR HOME, YOU ARE TOO LOUD.
* OBEY POSTED SPEED LIMITS
* All TRASH MUST BE PLACED IN SEALED TRASH BAGS AND THEN PLACED IN GARBAGE CANS THAT ARE PROVIDED OUTSIDE. NO GARBAGE CAN BE PLACED ON THE GROUND AROUND THE CANS AND IF GARBAGE IS FORCING THE TOP OF THE LID OPEN, GARBAGE WILL NOT BE PICKED UP BY THE CITY OF PORT A.
* NO SMOKING INSIDE ANY OF THE HOMES
* PETS MUST BE ON A LEASH AT ALL TIMES
Thank you for keeping our subdivision safe and looking great - we appreciate your cooperation.
Royal Sands and Mustang Royale Homeowners Association
Homeowners Association Rules
Mustang Royale & Royal Sands ONLY